3. IODE Manuals and Guides >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Black Sea data management guide|
|Authors: ||IOC for UNESCO|
|ASFA Terms: ||Marine sciences|
|Issue Date: ||2002|
|Series: ||IOC Manuals and Guides|
|Abstract: ||The material on the "Black Sea Data Management Guide" are prepared in accordance with the working plans of the IOC Committee on International Data and Information Exchange (IODE) and its regional component in the Black Sea region to assist specialists of the Black Sea countries in the field of Data Management. The Guide includes the following items: • national oceanographic data centres, designated national agencies, other marine centres and institutions of the Black Sea region countries dealing with problems of oceanographic data;
• current international and national projects and programs of the Black Sea region countries;
• preliminary catalogue marine observation in the Black Sea;
• bibliography of publications of the marine centres and institute of the Black Sea region on problems of the Black Sea data and information published mainly during the past 5 years;
• other information related to oceanographic data and information on the Black Sea.
The compiler of the Guide is Alexander M. Suvorov, Deputy Director of the Marine Hydrophisical Institute of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, national and regional (the Black Sea region) co-ordinator of the IOC IODE Committee, the editor-in-chief is Valery N. Eremeev, Director General of the Oceanological Centre of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, the Chairman of the IOC UNESCO Black Sea Regional Committee, the Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Black Sea Global Observing Oceanographic System (BSGOOS).|
|Appears in Collections:||3. IODE Manuals and Guides|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.